Court of Windser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Windser

Enlgish Rpg with Mythological creatures.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahh... Rp... Land?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:32 am

Cooly regarding the ballroom from the corner, Prince Galen's face twisted in disgust as he glanced over the mob of noblewoman flocking around that idiot brother of his. He sneered and turned when he realized the few who had been proudly trying to engage him in conversation were waiting for his response to something.

He just laughed sharply and changed the topic to the latest fashions and how some in the court seem not to have picked up on them with a sidelong glance at his brother. Of course, his little band of admirers were quick to agree with him. He swilled his wine, disinterested now they were once again talking in loops.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 am

Martin laughed and looked around uneasy. The girls around him were... nice? The word seemed to do. Martin caught his brothers eye and rolled his eyes about the girls.

Upon exscusing himself, the High-Prince made his way over to the far most corner. His eye caught that of a serving girl. Ama right? He shuddered. He looked too much like his mother for his liking.

He smiled at his sister when he finally saw her. Elizabeth. The Princess Who stood in a corner, laughing and keeping the men interested but always declining a dance.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 am

More for the point of gaining some silence than actually caring, Galen - to the disapointment of the othher few women that were chattering at him - accepted the hand of one petite girl and led her out onto the dancefloor, all the time mulling sulkily over his brother's position. He should have it, not him. He who barely seemed to care for his appearence, in Galen's perspective anyway. He leered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 am

The king entered at this point. He looked old but the smile on his face showed he wouldn't let it slow him down.

Behind him entered a few of the higher, and lower ranks. Including the fool and his ex-wife turned healer. A japanese woman named Ayama.

The king, King Marcos smiled at everyone and went to eat something.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 am

The fool pattered along behind him, smiling nonsensically at nothing in particular. He wore a motley of black and white, slightly more elaborate than his normal blues and reds, and had his pale blonde hair tucked behind his ears. When the King sat down to eat, he sat down on the floor beside him and stretched out comfortably against the side of the chair. He then started bantering with one of the unfortunate nobles.

Once Galen grew tired of the dance, he bowed his head breifly to his dance partner and swept back towards the high table to greet his father. He was certainly the more vain of the brothers. Gold and silver rings adorned his fingers, his hair and clothes all in perfect line with the latest fashions.

"Father." He said with a nod, restind one hand on the back of the king's chair and casting a contemptuous glare at the fool, who simply threw a vague smile back. "Don't you think you may be straining your health?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 am

"Health smelsh." The king scolded, waving his hand about. "I come for food and good times. Both of whic lie infront of me/ Gp busy yourself with your latest forn- Martin!"

"Not annoying our dear sick father I hope." The prince smiled, having appeared beside his brother.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 am

"Of course not," Galen answered smoothly. "Simply making a query on his presence." He rose an eyebrow and turned to veiw the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:20 pm

"Fool. Catch!" The king thre a shank to the fool.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:11 pm

The blonde fool caught the piece of meat and grinned, bounding agilely to his feat and picking a sliver of meat from the shank, popping it into his mouth. Galen scowled and the fool grinned back, somehow managing to appear mocking. Haha, I got the food. Galen scowled and swept away.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 pm

The king laughed and clapped his hands. "What an amusing fellow!"

Martin smiled and bowed to his father and mother before gracfully moving off into the crowed.

King Marcos smiled and looked to his healer. "Lovley chap. So happy he's my heir."

Ayama nodded.

----

Elizabeth tried to hide herself in the corner, getting away from the suitors and everyone else. She didn't like this life. Didn't want it but she was born into it.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 pm

The fool mimicked Martin's movements and then stepped lightly off to follow Galen. The second in line was harassing a servant about the flavour of the wine. The poor man babbled his apologies and rushed off to fetch the requested type of wine for the angry prince. Taro sprung up in front of him and galen made a disgusted shooing motion. The fool copied it and poked out his tongue. he flourished a bow. "Oh dear prince-"
"Don't even think about it" Galen snarled, knowing by now when a tirade was coming on.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Martin Yuki, first in line for the throne, handsome ambasidor for his country, and a rather good lutest.
This man was currently sipping on the wine, it was his favorite after all. He loved the taste, the texture and the underline of pure tastiness.

He smiled and looked up, his eyes glancing about the room.That is, until his eyes landed on a familiar figure.
Luke. Head of the royal guard. This member of the guard looked back to Martin-Yuki and a small smile spred across his lips.
Yuki blushed and looked away, draining the rest of his drink and moving off.

----

The king slammed his hands down onto the table. "I want to dance!" The old man hobbled as fast as he could over to his daughter and swung her out.
He hummed a small tune and spun her about, placing the crown on her head as he continued.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Galen, still with the fool simpering smiles up at him as he followed, strode over to Yuki and made a sharp movement as if to strike the fool. Taro flinched back with a widening grin and then vanished into the crowd. Galen's mouth twitched in irritation. He reached for a glass of wine from a serving girl and smiled snidely.
"So brother, how are your romantic interests looking tonight?" He asked, letting his aze slip to the women that Yuki had managed to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Yuki smiled softly. "About as well as yours brother." He bowed his head in resepct.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:47 pm

"Ah. I must object to that," Galen said, raising his hand and examining his nails. "No. I must admit it makes me wonder how the next decade will continue with your... ideals." He shot a sidelong glance at his brother. "That is, if you were not considering abdicating the throne, Yuki." He then looked to Luke and rose both eyebrows. "It's so very... amusing."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Yuki looked to the second in line. "What do you know?" He whispered harshly.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 pm

"Oh, this and that," He smiled at a young lady who walked past. "Court gossip. I'd be careful, if I were you, brother." He said and allowed his smile to become mocking.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 pm

"You pathetic little-" Yuki started before getting cut off when his old father danced past.
Marcos addressed Galen. "Ahh, My second son who is second in line to the throne because he was born second. Dance with your sister."
The king handed Elizabeths hand to Galen and pushed them onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Galen's face was transformed into nearly pure hatred as he whirled Elizabeth around the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 pm

"I'm sorry Galen." Elizabeth said. "But dear brother, are you well tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Galen quickly smiled at his sister. "Of course. Of course. And how are you?" He asked recalling his proper conduct. "Concerned about father's health is all."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 pm

"He does seem paler than usual." Elizabeth whispered. "Though he will not allow something as simple as sickness slow down his own ball." She smiled. "So tell me brother, any young ladies caught your eye this night?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Galen shrugged slightly. "Lady Sarah has been rather persistant in following me aound, but not really, no." He said. "And you, sister? With the men of course."

------

"King-in-waiting Martin, such an honour" Duke Kraven said politely, bowing and stepping up beside him. "How has the palace fared of late?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:12 pm

"None which fill the rank required my brother." Elizabeth said almost sadly. "I do tire of these balls, these dresses and the courting my brother. I do tire so."

---

Yuki nearly jumped out of his pants. But he didn't, because that would have caused embaressment.
"Kraven my Lord. Has been too long since your last visit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh... Rp... Land?
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Court of Windser :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: