Court of Windser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Windser

Enlgish Rpg with Mythological creatures.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahh... Rp... Land?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:02 am

It really didn't take long for the villagers to get curious; visitors were a rarity this far out of the way, although, one of the older inhabitants of the viillage simply glared through her half-opened door. "No pleasing some people." Taro said sidelong to Luke, waving nervously.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 am

"Everyone listen here!" Luke excalimed jumping up onto an old well in the middle of the town centre. "We are the leaders of a resistance against this so called king. Look what what he's done to you all,living in poverty and for what? So he can get a new outfit. This man is not a king, and you deserve a better rule! We know some of you who stand for all that the late King stood for, and even that of his eldest son Martin still exist. Stand with us and take back the land that is ours."

"Here here!" Yuki exclaimed before shying back from a look Claire gave him.

"What has this to do with us?" One of the farmers yelled. "Because of Galens Rule, Iget more profit on my land, much like everyone else here."
The crowed agreed.

"Listen to yourselves!" Elizabeth exclaimed, standing beside Luke, she removed her hood. There was a gasp and whisperes of, 'is that the princess?' 'How did she get out?' 'has she turned against her own brother?'

Elizabeth stepped into he crowed. "All of you, standing up for an easier way of life when all it is, is slaves. Man, woman, child much like yourselves! Who could be next? Your wife?! Your daughter?! What about you sir, can't even walk the paths between towns saftly anymore and all for what? An easier way of life. If these are the people who fill the towns I once called my homes then I am sickened, disgusted. If my father was alive. Every one of you was his children as much as I and if he saw this.... Slavery is not a way of life, its a punshiment for those who don't deserve it. Everyone of you could be next, anyof you! Do you still stand for my Brothers rule when free men are turned into slaves, when taxes are raised for no reason. Will you still stand for him when lives are lost because of his carelessness?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 am

Although a few looked completely disgusted with the topic, muttering about bad luck and riots, a noteable number were starting to look on with intrigue, some looking slightly guilty. "Well, what do you suggest we do?! There's nothing we can do about it, if we don't accept it, we'll be run into the ground!" A farmer called. "It's barely a choice!"
"We can't do anything anyway, what would the difference be, we'd be killed!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:42 am

"Listen to Luke." Elizabeth said. "he may not be able to form words together but he's the best man I know for this type of Job."

Luke cleared his throat. "There will be deaths, and there willbe injuries. I can train you all how to fight, how to defend. Teach you skills even those at the palacedo not have. All you have to do is place your swords in your hands and follow the lead I give."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 am

"I'm in." Said a man from the back of the crowd, moving forwards. "He's nothing but bad news.
"I've heard enough!" A snappy woman... snapped, storming off and brandishing her broom at a bunch of men as she passed. "I'll not hear anything against the king, that's blasphemy that is."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:52 am

Yuki quickly placed Seth infront of him, he knew this was getting out of hand.

"mam." Claire said, stepping infront of the two royals. "Blasphemy it may be, but willyou feel safe sleeping at night if you knew the wrath he invoced on the creatures of the night?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:10 am

"They keep to their homes, and we keep to ours. We've been no bother lately." She scoffed and crossed her arms. Kuran smirked from under his hood and she looked suddenly from him to Claire. "You have to right to be here!" She said sharply.
"Oh shut it you old hag." A younger maan said with a roll of his eyes. "Look, everything they've said's right, he's destroying us all! Under the late king's rule it was nearly peaceful!" He said, trying to be heard over the others.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:14 am

Seth growled deeply, the sound echoing and making everyone shut up.

"Before this king took over,we each stuck to our own. There were less blood shed, less wars." Claire said. "Some of you only know the legends, but believe me worse creatures then that of wolves and bats are out there. They come for you at night, attack you in your beds. Before this king took over, they were not heard of! So tell me, Men and women of this town. Do you trust a king to protect you from the creatures who would rather feast on your very flesh, when this king cannot even protect himself from currption and evil."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Lots of people yelled things, drowning each other out, but the general concensus seemed to be that they didn't trust Galen. The old woman angrily wove the broom at Claire but the rest of the villagers were grinning.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:11 am

Claire stepped down and stood before the woman. She simply looked at the old woman, her hand reaching out and stopping the madly woven broom.

"Seth." She said, not looking away. "We're going on a small journey. A small chapel off the side of the road. Know the one?"

Seth nodded slowly, stepping down beside her.

Claire smile to the old woman and let the broom go as sheturned to look at her companion. "Good. Now the destination is desided, shall we be off?"

Elizabeth held her arms and stepped down behind them, Luke right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 am

Taro tagged along a little behind them, petting the kitten as it poked it's head out of his shirt to peer around.

A large bunch of villagers followed them, others calling that they would catch up, quite a few arguing amongst themselves on the decision as the group walked away..
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 pm

"Luke." Claire adressed, turning to face him. "I want you to take the villagers to a small hide away in the forest. I put the location on your map last night. (Press he circle button to veiw map Razz) Take Elizabeth with you. With the Princess there they will train, and with you there they'll know how."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 pm

"And what about you? where are you going?" Kraven asked, looking to Claire. Taro stayed put, smiling softly, assuming that he would be able to just follow Luke and Elizbeth.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 pm

"Never a war without a little religion now is there?" Claire asked. "I have a favour to pull in with an old friend."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 am

"We'll see you at the hideaway then?" Kuran asked and folded his arms, eyes calculating. Was bringing a religious figure into a situation including both werewolves and vampires a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 am

"We'll see you there." Calire nodded her head at those staying behind and started to walk. Seth followed.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:58 am

"To the hideaway." Taro said, prodding Luke in the shoulder. "Before the mob of vengeful villagers decide that it's not worth their while." He grinned.
Kuran just watched them, glancing occasionally to the princess. It really did make him nervous how easy it was to hurt a human, and now they were everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:05 am

Elizabeth noticed these glances and allowed herself one to the offender. She looked at him curiously before looking away and speeding up to catch up with Luke.
He was looking pretty in his cheesecloth shirt today.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 am

Kuran followed a small distance behind them, face decidedly thoughtful as he stepped after them. Taro beamed at Elizabeth as she caught up, moving so as to be walking a half step behind her.

She had an extremely good reputation with the people loyal to the rightful royal line, not the curren't leader, and he didn't want to offend her - just in case she hadn't abandoned the customs or manners that the royals were meant to cling to.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 am

Somehow Luke had an idea where to take them, maybe it was because he finally found the map he thought he'd lost. Silently Luke thanked Claire for all she had done. The hideaway already had tents, fireplaces and even training areas all set out. He spoke clearly and ued all the leadership he had in him to tell everyone to get seetled, when the sun fell he'd tell them whatelse they should do.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 am

Kuran made straight for the tent given to him, with a mutter of "I'll be out when it's darker." The villagers set about doing as they were bidden, claiming tents and a few chuckling as they all chattered about the day's events, and starting betting on outcomes.

Taro tapped his chin, a lopsided grin on his face. "Like a flock of sheep." He said. "You're getting good at this."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Luke simply shrugged and stepped into his own tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh... Rp... Land?
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Court of Windser :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: