Court of Windser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Windser

Enlgish Rpg with Mythological creatures.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahh... Rp... Land?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 am

Claire looked to Luke. The horde of people and creatures who occupied the shealter stood below them. Luke looked to Elizabeth, who held her head down.
The werewolf stepped forward. "We thank you for all your kindness, your hospitality. It was more then we could expect. However, we must move on now. Thoseof you who wish to join us are welcome, those of you who wish to stay are also welcome."

A hand stuck itself up in the crowed. A attractive Vampire. "Sounds like fun." He grinned.

Luke looked to Claire, who finished up her speech and stepped down.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:35 am

"I would like to come, if I may." Kuran said, stepping forwards. Taro elbowed Elizabeth in the ribs and winked before stepping back to ghost Luke. The vampire caught it and rose an eyebrow in exasperation.

"I'm staying." Ivan interrupted. "Kraven will... Lord Kraven will not want me in the same, I made him angry." He said with a small shug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 am

Elizabeth looked confused. She looked to Kuran to seee if he had any clue.

Luke looked at Taro, his eyes holding a smile that didn't touch his mouth.

Claire led them all out, Including a silent Seth who was gripping his stomach. Which was Odd, but she choose not to question it.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:47 am

Kuran shrugged politely and walked alongside her. "I honestly don't know about that one." He said with a smile. "You're not opposed to my coming along? Seeing as Ivan chose to stay..."

"Are we there yet?" Taro asked Luke, a smile pulling at the cornersr of his mouth, hair drifting over his face as they trudged through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 am

"I didn't know Ivan." Elizabeth confessed. "And I don't really know you, so I can't say i'm opposed in either decicion."

"No." Luke said. "And don't ask again until we're over those two hills over there." He pointed.

Seth kept glancing at the unknown vampire that wasn't Kuran
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:56 am

"Okay, have we reached our predetermined destination as of the now?" He grinned and folded his arms behind his head. "Fine. I need a name for this one." Taro said and patted the lump in his shirt where the kitten sat. "Any ideas? If you need motivation, the default will be changed to Pyon-Pyon."

"Well good then." Kuran said with a laugh. He frowned suddenlty when he caught another of Seth's glances. "Something bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 am

"Yeah, this one." Seh replied gruffly, grabbing hold of the unnamed Vampire.

It squeeked and its hood fell off. With it, the disguise did too.
"Ahh.. Hi?" Yuki grinned and gave the angry wolf a small wave.

Elizabeths eyes widened as she hid behind Kuran.

Luke rose an eyebrow. "A magic weilder?"

"I like Trickster, thank you very much." He pulled himself from Seths grip and dusted himself off. He looked to Elizabeth. "Normally I'd say not to stare, but a Pretty lady like you is always welcome." he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 am

Taro laughed and clapped his hands. "Clever, actually." Kuran snorted and crossed his arms. "That's rude."
"But funny, we didn't notice."
"At least he noticed."
"Bat admitting the wolfie bested him?"
"No, just that it's a stupid trick."
"I liked it." Taro sniggered. "So, Luke, new question. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 am

Luke looked to Yuki, who simply stood there. Th Head guards gaze started to make him feel uneasy until he finally broke.

"Ok, ok. I want to help you guys. As I said, these times arnt exacataly good times for my kind. Let me help, I can do Tricks, I can steal. What more do you need?"

"How about a bit of faith?" Claire comented dryly.

"I have faith. I go to Church every sunday!" Yuki objected, forgetting to add the bit he went to steal money out of peoples pockets.

Elizabeth hid her face behind Kuran.

Luke cleared his throat and looked to Claire. "What should we do?"

Claire sighed. "Let him come along, he shouldn't cause too much trouble."

"Oh thank you." Yuki grinned. "I'lll defiently make it up to you and prove you made the right choice and now my lady..." He danced over to Elizabeth and kissed her hand. "How about you and I find a nice little hide out, where we can be alone?"

He kissedher hand again, resulting in a slap. Yuki blinked a few times. "I deserved that."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 am

Kuran glared at him, nostrils flaring. "If you're coming, your current behavior had better find someplace else to stay." He said irritably.

Taro wandered over to stand just behind Luke. "So, this movement thing, really underrated isn't it? I mean, who doesn't want to stand by and enjoy the cold?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am

Yuki stuck up his hands. "Sorry, didn't relize she was your woman. Keep my hands in my hands and the words nice and calm." He slowly stepped away

"Are you always cold or what?" Luke sighed. "Come on, lets find somewhere hopefully before nightfall or off this hill."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 am

"It's snowing, of course it's cold. I've decided that you're all walking fireplaces." He said matter-of-factly.

"She's not my woman." Kuran quickly corrected. "Now, if you don't mind," He started to walk as the rest continued to move.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:25 am

"Not his woman." Yuki grinned and slicked back his hair. "Now its Yuki's time to shine." He raced after Elizabeth.

Luke sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Want my coat?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 am

"Nope." Taro smiled slightly. "Just making a point." He looked to his feet as he walked. They were heading to a small village, recruiting hopefully. He was concerned about how this would go, but there was only one way to really find out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:32 am

Luke took hold of Taro's hand and looked behind. He saw Elizabeth trying to get away from the ever flirting newbie. Poor girl.

He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:18 am

Taro looked up at Luke, alarmed. Holding hands in front of Elizabeth? Wasn't that a bit of a low cut at Martin? He removed his hand from Luke's and embaressedly tucked his hair behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:19 am

Elizabeth looked to the two men confused before she finally snapped at Yuki. "Touch me one more time and I swear I'll have you cast from these lands before you even know what hit you."

Yuki pouted. "My heart is breaking, but lucky for you Princess I don't give up easily."

Claire sneared.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 am

A snowball collided with the side of Yuki's head. Kuran rose an eyebrow as he walked past, tossing another up and down in his hand, the other folded behind his back. "Mind your manners." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 am

Yuki frowned at the vampire. He gave a small laugh and started to follow after him. "See, I don't get you."

Seth walked beside Elizabeth now.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 am

"I do believe I'm more understandable than you are, my kind are stable at least. Not... insane."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 am

"That, that was just mean." Yuki said, waving his finger to the vampire before walking off.

Claire stopped them all after a few hours of walking. "Theres a village down there."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 am

"Let's go say hi." Taro said with a grin. "Make some friends and all that." Kuran looked over to Claire. "Do we need a plan of sorts, or is the idea to go iin, visit a tavern or someplace and start spreading rumors? You know, we could probably weasel out the people who're resisting Galen and go from there."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 am

"We have two choices." Luke spoke up, Claire looked to him and he continued. "We can go withyours, or we can do the most outragous thing. Call attention to all and tell them outright. Rumors would spred and people would flock quicker. Once they knew the head guard and the Princess were on this side."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 am

"I think that would work." Taro said. "Imagine the suprise; it'll spread instantly. On that note, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 am

Luke rubbed the back of his neck and followed alongside Claire at the head of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh... Rp... Land?
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Court of Windser :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: