Court of Windser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Windser

Enlgish Rpg with Mythological creatures.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahh... Rp... Land?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Taro rapped his knuckled on the wooden door and smiled slightly, stepping back to wait. With Martin's more recent mood, actually speaking to him mmight prove something difficult to manage.

---------

Moraine looked up from the tabletop when the werewolves rushed Seth inside. She jumped to her feet and crossed the room, the healers being sent for by a servant.

"What happened?" Asked the Duke, sweeping over to the wolves, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:52 pm

"Enter." Martin sighed after a long pause.

----

Seth let out a low groan as he held onto his stomach tighter. Sweat now covered his brow.

"I don't know." Lee said, rubbing his forhead once he lay Seth down. "A few wolves found a girl who had been attacked by the dark creatures. they were bringng her here, then Seth saw them and this happened."
He pointed to the wolf know gripping whatever was under him and turning.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:01 pm

The dark creatures! "He's injured!" Moraine exclaimed, moving closer. "When they attacked earlier-" Kraven placed one had on her shoulder and pushed her back. "Get him to the infirmary, and keep him under control." He said quickly, eyes darting over the wolf.

--------

Taro opened the door and stepped inside. "A good morning to you, highness!" The blonde greeted with a wink. "We are leaving in the morning, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Leee lifted Seth again and nodded, moving towards the infirmatry.

He tripped over, causing him to drop Seth and for Seth to cry out.

"Sorry." Lee said, looking over to his friend.

----

"That sentence is a bit wrong. Good morning, we leave in the morning. Makes no sense." Martin muttered
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 pm

"Well by my cont it is closer to morning than it was to night." Taro looked aimlessly around the room. "Actually... I think it's about time I'm dead serious with you." Taro said and turned his eyes on Martin.

"If you were to stay here any longer, before the week is out, we would have been found, and you taken in by Galen's followers. The kingdom would be forever under his control as you wasted away in the gaol and many would suffer under his ideas of recreation. Slaves made to fight, driven to madness like crazed dogs. He will wage wars with other countries and cause utter devastation."

He paused and grinned. "If we go now, we won't be caught and the entire thing may just change."

----------

Moraine gave a cry of irritation and moved forwards, ignoring Kraven, and moved to pick up Seth herself.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Martin didn't even look up. "Oh, and how do you know all this? One of your hat tricks?"

---

Lee scrambled to his feet and held the doors open for Moraine as she passed through with Seth
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 pm

"Oh, that was no hat trick." Taro said lowly. "Why do you think I've so happily agreed to follow you around half of the country?" He pressed. "I'm not just your father's jester." He said and folded his arms.

----------

Moraine lay Seth down on one of the empty infirmary beds - with a keep full of immortals, it was rare that the place was occupied, and let the healer lean over him.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 pm

"Oh really, sounds like a wonderful gift." Martin rolled his eyes.

---

Seth gave one of his famous smiles, but he didnt open his eyes. "Tell me doc, how's my pretty face?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Taro rose his eyes to the ceiling. What a pain. "Feel free to dismiss it. I'll just keep everything else to myself henceforth." He rose an eyebrow and half turned for the door.

--------

The vampire leaning over Seth paused to shake her head at him with a small smile. Moraine crossed her arms and the healer set about removing Seth's shirt -having pinpointed the porblem spot.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 pm

"Fool wait." Martin sighed. "I- Whats happening to me?" He looked up and licked his lips. "I'm not myself, this place is... We have to leave don't we?"

----

Seth grabbed onto the healers arm, stopping them from removing his shirt. "At least buy me dinner first." He sat upright.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"If you were still injured you should have said something earlier." Moraine snapped. "No time for dinner." The healer - simone - frowned at him. "We've lost enough ranks on both sides already, would you please?"

-------

"It is vital that we do so." He said and tucked his hair behind his ear. "We're insects in a web, and the spider is watching."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:46 pm

"I'm fine. I'm a big boy, see?" Seth gave a wide smile. He lay back down, holding his head. "Just a little tired. Unlike you undead, we're still alittle human, and need to sleep."

---

Martin nodded. "I'll speak with the Duke. If I father trusted you, I suppose I shouldd too."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Taro nodded. "As you will." He took hold of the door handle. "I'll make sure Lukey-wukey knows when we're leaving." He added and smiled slightly before vanishing from the room.

----------

"At the very least, you're staying here for the rest of the night." Simone said with a sigh and stepped away. She'd be in thhe ward if anything happened anyway.

Moraine shot a glare at him. "You call that tired? I was human once, I don't remember fatigue making me writhe."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Martin waited before standing and leaving the room. He would talk to the duke.

---

Luke lay sleeping

---

Seth smiled at her. "Didn't know you cared Moraine, has my rough chaarm finally woed you?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:28 pm

"Well I don't hate you." She rose her eyebrows. "Just don't want you to die thanks to your stupidity."

---------

Kraven was in his study at his desk pouring over papers, door open.

---------

Taro knocked on his door, figuring he would have to leave his room at some point.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Seth lay back and lookd to the celing, ignoring the pain growing in his gut. "Why don't you give us a kiss, and I'll promise not to die."

---

Martin entered the dukes study. "We're leaving this morning."

---

"Go away." Luke groaned, rolling over. "I'm sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Kraven turned to regard Martin and smiled wryly. "There is no reason to rush your stay. I do believe you've been enjoying yourself?"

--------------

"Not anymore you're not" Taro said and walked into Luke's room with a lopsided grin and leaned against the wall. "We'll be leaving this morning, so you know. If you want to sleep in, I'm sure that you'll be able to catch a life with our vampire friends, Lukey-wukey."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 pm

"Reguardless, Galen will make sure to look here in his search for me."Martin didn't drop his gaze from the duke. "We leave as soon as possible."

---

Luke rolled away and put the covers over his head. "I'm sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"Do you think it is wise for the three of you to go? I mean, a trek through the hills, potentially be ambushed... Do you see the need for bringing along your court jester? I apologize for asking but he really is not an asset of your group." Kraven said, a smirk lingering on his face.

------

"Why don't you just not die at all?" Moraine said with a slight smile. "Do you want some painkilling herbs?"

-------

"Wake up." Taro said and sat himself down on the end of Luke's bed, stretching. "We're leaving this morning, sleepy. I thought that would excite you."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 pm

"He comes, and the wolves are our allies. We leave in the morning." martin took a step back. "We will not be kept here any longer."

---

"I told you what I wanted." Seth pouted. "and you wont give me that." He lent on his side and looked to her. "Is it because of what I am, if I was a leech or a human would you kiss me then?"

---

"I am excited." Luke muttered. "Can't you see me jumping from my bed?" He didn't move out from under his covers.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 pm

"I am not keeping you. You misunderstand my intentions." Kraven said lowly, eyes narrowing. "You can be safely hidden, you don't even know how to start this thing which you attempt! Even so, you should go with those who can fight, and leave behind those who cannot be of help. Juggling does noot strike fear into the hearts of humans." He said and pulled his hair over his shoulders.

--------

"Well, you smell like dog." She said with a smirk but then her expression sobered. "You're a werewolf and I'm a vampire. We're made to kill one another."

--------

"Sorry, coudn't catch that" Taro said, a mischevious grin spreading over his face. He yanked the blankets from Luke's bed annd dumped them onto the floor, dropping down on top of them. "Ah, naptime it is then."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 pm

"Why is it you want my fool so badly?" Martin asked. "He is not for sale, or for lease.."

---

"Yet we've been fighting along side one another for how many years now?" Seth ran his fingers down her jaw. "The years of us fighting each other are over. And I know you don't find me repulsive." Seth grinned.

---

Luke groaned and sat up. "Your worse than a baby."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm

"Woe is me!" Taro declared to the roof. "Wake him up so he has plently of time, but no! All I gain are a few petty insults." He sighed dramatically and pulled the blanket under his chin.

---------

"No, I was just wondering why you rush your servant to his death. no matter. If you must leave, you must." The Duke stood up. "Be sure you're properly provisioned."

---------

"You're not that repulsive" She said. "But I think you might be tired. We're different species" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 pm

"We'll leave with what we can." Martin said. "And we'll buy what we don't have. I want to be out of here, with both of my men, come sunrise."

----

Seth grinned. "Wanna cross-breed?"

---

"Give me back my blanket." Luke sighed, holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 pm

"So you've said." Kraven laced his fingers. "Good luck then, if you've ever the need, don't hesitate to stop by." He said. "You and yours are welcome here."

--------

"Blood sucking puppies. Sounds great." She said and rolled her eyes. "I think not."

--------

"You know what, I don't think I will." Taro said with a grin. "Ask nicely and I will return it upon consideration of your request."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh... Rp... Land?
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Court of Windser :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: