Court of Windser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court of Windser

Enlgish Rpg with Mythological creatures.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahh... Rp... Land?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Starling

Starling

Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

"So it has, my prince." He said and broke a smile. "I do intent on paying more regular visits to the court."

----------

"Ah, but they become you so." Galen said with a small smile, changing his step as the musicians started a new song.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:18 pm

"Brother. How much wine have you drunk this night?" Elizabeth enquired.

---

"My father would love it." Yuki said, holding his hands behind his back as he looked over to the old king, that was now dancing oddly with the fool at the base of his throne.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Galen paused in through but didn't miss his next step. "Oh... enough, sister. I think." He frowned slightly and then shrugged his sentance structure off. "I sent for better wine."

-----------

"Yes, seeing as my estate is nearby, now I'm settling down it may be nice to visit more often." He tucked a long strand of black hair behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Elizabeth laughed. "Your goind to be in bed before the night is over at this rate dear brother."

----

"Yes." Yuki nodded, looking over to Luke. Their eyes met. "Well, if you'll exscuse me. I have some busniess to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Kraven quirked a smile and nodded. "I'll see you around, my prince."

--------

"We'll see." Galen said wit a small grin. He bowed to Elizabeth and then cheerfully accepted another glass of the imported wine.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Yuki bowed his head and walked off with a shudder.

----

Elizabeth smirked and took his glass of wine, walking off as she smiled to her rbother.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 am

Galen took another glass from the serving woman, shrugging slightly. He smiled politely when Lady Sarah came past again with some more brainless chatter. Were it not for her high position in court he wouldn't bother indulging her at all.

The king stopped dancing soon after. "Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, My back hurts. The king must sit. Must sit." Marcos sat down and cracked his back. "Better. Much better."

----

Elizabeth wandered off into the library and sat down before the fire. She curcled up, slipping a book out she started to read once again.

----

Taro smiled sweetly and sprawled down where he had been standing. Itwas then that Galen swaggered over, a half empty goblet of wine swishing around in his hand. He stopped before his father, kicking the fool out of his way as he did so. He rose the hand holding the glass to point an accusatory finger at the King. Some dancers turned to wtch, smirking lightly. Galen had obviously consumed far more than he could handle.

"You," He slurred. "You know that I'be better than him" He wove a hand unsteadily at the door to indicate Yuki.

----

The king held the bridge of his nose. "You do this everytime! Poisoner! Come taste my dinner!"

---

Shade wandered forwards, rolling his eyes at the unsubtley used title. How he was still alive he didn't know. Shade did as instructed, and, after checking everything for possible poisons, took a piece of erevything and waited for a few minutes to make sure he didn't die.

Taro leapt up and made a show of sticking his nose in the air at Galen before standing behind him.

---

The king smiled. "Now. Where are my children?"

----

"Well I'm here, trying to talk to you!" Galen said angrily, taking another drink. Taro sniggered. "He just leaves! Has he ever stayed te full length for anything?! How can you trust him to wear the crown?" Taro copied both his body language and his facial expressions, moving to stand beside him.

the king turned around. "Ok! Guard man! You there! Guard man! Cut off his drinks." And when the king turned back around his face errupted into a small and he started to laugh.

Galen snorted and downed the rest of his drink. The fool's antics had been noticed by the few of Galen's admirers and they giggled. Taro made a quick getaway when Galen turned on him and vanished again. Glen drunkenly made his way out of the hall.

The king cleared his throat. "Now where are my other children?" He was met with silence. "Anyone? Anyone at all? You, serving girl. Do you know? No. Does no-one know the werebouts of my children?"

"I think," Kraven spoke up, lifting his eyes to the King. "I saw Princess Elizabeth head off towards the library" He said and laced his fingers. He was sitting down at the table with a few other guests.

"Thank you Duke." The king said. "Anyone vollenterr to go fetch her?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 am

Galen entered the great hall, obviously enduring a mental battle to not cradle his head as he did so. Every step he took sent waves of pain through his throbbing head and the smell of food was making his stomach turn rather unpleasantly; but not showing up at all would give the court time to discuss his drunked behaviour. He slumped into his normal chair and the fool wove merrily at him from his position behind the King's chair. Galen scowled darkly.

Yuki took his place beside his brother. "Have a fun night Brother?" he laughed.
Elizabeth smiled at galen.

Galen sighed. "No, I did not have fun, I do not want to be here, and-" He stopped and rose a hand to his mouth, pallor turning a sickly green as their breakfast was served.

"Careful. One would not want to ruin his already fragile reputation do they?" Yuki smirked, leaning over for food. he enjoyed teasing his brother.

Galen just scowled and reached for a drink, ignoring the food and lowering his hand. "At least my reputation isn't about to have a turning point" He grumbled.

"Brothers." Elizabeth hissed to them. "Lets no fight this early in the morn. Father has yet to raise. We don't want to cause him any more problems."
Yuki scowled and stuck his tongue out at her.

Galen just made a noise of irritation and leaned back in his chair; just waiting for Yuki to say something to incur his anger.

"At least I can hold my liqure." Yuki mumbled.

"And that's just it, isn't it?!" Galen asked in a sharp voice, headache temporarily forgotten. "That's it. You couldn't possibly hold the crown! You couldn't possible do anything that will be asked of you!"

"Brothers." Elizabeth hissed just as Yuki rose from his seat.
"At least I hold the chance to be king. You on the other hand care for nothing but yourself. A king like you would lead the entire country down into the mud!"

"Oh?" Galen shoved his own chair back as he stood. "Hold the chance? You know it wouldn't take much to bring that chance down around your ears" He snapped.

"I'd like to see you try!" Yuki snapped. "You who's too scared to pick up a sword incase it ruins his nails!"

Galen's scowl deepened and his eyes flashed. "Just what are you implying? You who spends all of his time doin-"

"Brothers!" Elizabeth shouted just as the large doors flew open, only to reveal a small happy man wearing a crown.
"Too much shouting in here." The king said. "makes this old heart sad to hear it. Oh." he said dramaticaly.

Galen snarled at Yuki and then strode from the room, brushing past his father and slamming the doors behind him.

"How rude!" the king exclaimed before pulling a face at te now closed doors. He sat down.
After Breakfast, Elizabeth excused herself. there was a man in a tower she wanted to see.

----------

Shade was sitting at his table, eating a piece of leftover meat from the feast the night before and considering the large burn mark in the center of his table. Shame that.

----
Elizabeth knocked on the door. She entered.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 am

Shade paused and looked to her, eyebrows furrowing. "Really? Already?" He frowned deeply. "That's a little forward of him."

Elizabeth nodded and rested her arm on the table. "But he did seem serious. He's always saying he would like a grandchild before he passes. But I'm not ready to wed. I may be of age but..."

"I see." Shade said lowly, not lookig too impressed with this new revelation at all. "And who would he even try match you up with?He'd be cusing a huge disturbance un court standings just announcing something like that."

"He said I was open for offers. Like he was selling cattle." Elizabeth sighed.

Shade sighed. "You know how it is. But I don't like the way that's going" he said gruffly.

Elizabeth shook her head. "Why don't you ask for my hand?" She blushed deeply.

Shade rose an eyebrow. "One. Who am I. Two. Who are you" He crossed his arms. "Three, you set fire to my table."

"I can fix that." Elizabeth said, moving forward. "And father said anyone was allowed to ask. I'd much rather you then anyone else. Titles shouldn't matter and asking couldn't hurt right?" The blush was still there.

Shade shook his head but smiled slightly. "Princess, would you rather me dead?"

"Father loves you, why else would he have given you that land and your own place within the castle? Why would people want you dead?" Elizabeth asked.

"Land and my own place is part of the deal. It is not rights." He said and shook his head again. "I cannot do this."

"Your right." Elizabeth said, shaking her head. She looked back to the task at hand. "I should never have mentioned it."

Shade remained silent, just watching. He turned and started to re-arrange the vials on the shelf behind him.

Elizabeth stood and handed him the vial once she was done. "Here." She walked out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 am

"The king has been confinded to his bed until further notice. The sickness which had been plaguing him has taken hold and is threatening to take his life. We are doing all we can." A female spoke, standing above both servent, noble and peasent alike.
Elizabeths eyes widend when the news were heard as a mutal gasp filled the room, and the outer area outside.

Yuki stepped forward and rose his hands. "Quiet! My father was, and is a great man. Pray in your houses, and at your meals tonight for his return to health. This is in gods hands now."
The people around him silenced to hear their crown-prince speak. "He is old and this sickness was not a surprise. But it is in ours, and in gods hands for him to return to health so he may rule us for many years to come. Pray for my father, like he is your own. For he is your king."

When Yuki again turned around once again, his sister was gone.

It had been three months since Elizabeths last visit to this tower. But she needed his help. Without a knock she threw the door open and stepped inside, collecting ingrediants in her arms and placing them on Shades desk. "help him Shade. Help my father. Your a poisoner right? You must know cures, ways to fix him. Help him! Please, I beg of you. I know praying will not be enough this time."

------------

Shade look up from his book, eyebrows high. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you." He looked to the various items she'd piled onto his table. "And that one there is poisonous."

"I do not care." Elizabeth said, falling to her knees. She held onto his legs and looked up to him. "Please Shade. I am begging you. Help my father. Cure him of this illness for I know your skill is able to do so."

"Don't beg" He said, pulling her up. "I'll do what I can. I have already been doing what I can, it simply hasn't been brought to your attention." He frowned and closed his book.

"Well if thats the case, why have you found nothing?!" Elizabeth snapped. "You were hired for your skill!"

"And that I am using." He said shortly. "trust me, I have tried everything I can think of at this point. Anything you'd like to reccomend?"

Elizabeth slapped down on his table and turned around and pushed over a pile of books. She couldn't handle it much longer as her arm covered her eyes, blocking her tears from sight. "I can't have him die... Not now."

Shade grimaced and walked over, placing his ands lightly on her shoulders. "I'm trying" He said wearily. "Unless it is age itself, I cannot find out just what is causing this. There are points when I think he is getting better, and I think I may have found it, but then he becomes worse again." He sighed and turned away, looking ruefully at the pile of books now scattered on the floor. "And now this." He crossed his arms.

Elizabeth sighed and looked back at him. "I know, I'm sorry its just..." She set to work on cleaning up the books, trying this way to hide her tears.

Shade stopped her and pulled her into a hug. "I understand; don't apologize" He said softly. "I'll just keep trying, so don't give up yet."

Elizabeth hugged him back, letting her tears fall onto his shirt. Finally, she pulled away and wipped her eyes. "I should go before they worry."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:47 am

Shade smiled and ran a finger along her cheek. "Go on. I'll keep an eye on your father."

The princess smiled and leaned into his touch. "Thank you. Shade."

"go on, get out of here." He said, gave her a gentle shove towards the door.

Elizabeth smiled at him again and walked from the room.

----

"Is it just me, or did it get depressing in here all of a sudden?" The king asked, smiling weakly at his family. Ayama sat beside him, monerting his every move while the rest of the Royals and a few of his workers stood around the bed.

"I think you are over crowded." Galen said, dismissing a few servants with a wave of his hand. "You'll be well soon" He said confidently to his father. "We have the best healers, the best medicines..." The fool glared sullenly at him from te other side of the room, where he was sitting against the side of a chair.

"Fool?" The king called. "Wheres my fool?"

Taro moved quickly over to the king's bedside and bowed his head, ignoring the scowl Galen through at him. He smiled at the king.

"Theres my fool." The king smiled. "hello." he started to scratch the fools head before looking back to his family. "Well, I'm dying." he said simply.
Elizabeth covered her mouth and shook her head, willing away the tears. Yuki put his arm around his sister.
"You all know it." The king dismissed. "I've been dying for awhile now."

Galen set his jaw. "It doesn't have to happen. They can fix it!" He said and wove a hand at Ayama. "Stop accepting it!"

Ayama sat up straighter and moved to speak, but the king Silenced her. "I'm old my son. When you reach my age you'll understand it." he gave a laugh. "Well, this is the time I name my heir. I name Yuki my heir. Well, my job here is done." he lay down and closed his eyes. His hand still scratcing the fools head.

Galen scowled. "Would it be possible," He sterted. "For me to ahave a quick talk to our father?" He asked, crossing his arms tightly.

Ayama leaned over and kissed the kings head lightly. He smiled at her as she stood, leading everyone else from the room.
Ayama turned to get the fool but the Kings hand stopped her. "No, he stays."

Taro beamed up at the king, but his eyes were strained. Galen sneered at the door as Ayama left. "I don't trust that your healers are doing the best they can. I would ask permission to... post one of my own, just so there is supervision in place." He said. "I will not have you left here in their hands if you are just getting worse."

"Oh pish posh." The king dismissed Galens request and would allow no further begging to change his mind. "I am old son. Too old for this whole... ruling busniess. The empior loves Martin-Yuki, he will be a great king when I'm gone, as you will be a great lesser king in the largest city. I am old son. Too old. Too old."

"I will send in one of my healers, and you will get better." He said with an angry frown. "You are not in your right mind." He strode to the door. "I'll send Wallace in tomorrow."

"Son, I trust Ayama with my life." The king said. "Because thats what I am doing. You do not need to do such a thing."

"But I don't, and so I will." He smiled ever so slightly. "Get some sleep and get that thing out of your room."

"That thing has a name and that things name is... Fool. And he is my fool and I will keep him where I want." The king stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 am

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"We'll get you some land, a nice house and a pretty young thing to look after your estate, how does that sound?" The king leaned over the side of his bedm coughing.

"I think the fever is getting to your head, in all honesty" He said cheerfully, walking back over and sitting down again, offering the tea. "Hopefully."

"What about if I offered you my daughter for your wife." The king gave a laugh and drank some of the tea. "God thats disgusting." He gave a laugh. "I think the poisoner would have something to say about that. Maybe I'll offer him my daughter insted."

"It's a painkiller" He said, rolling his shoulders. "And I think bribery isn't going to help the flavour." He added.

"You make me sad fool." The king coughed again and collasped against his pillows. "I worry fool. I worry so much about everything."

Taro nodded slowly, a frown pulling at his lips. He quickly stood up to prod the fire and smiled again. "Maybe you should leave the worrying to someone else for a while. Your son is not as incapable as one would think" He said with a cheeky grin.

The king gave a laugh. "What will happen when I'm gone fool? Who will care for, and make sure everyones alright? Ohhh, maybe I should just give up and let god take me. If that old bastards up there."

"Don't talk nonsense; that's my job" Taro said with a small smile. "Speaking of the which," He nodded to the door. "The ass the sun sends is not going to help."

The king laughed. "Good old fool. When I die your going to get my favorite cup."

"Ah, the simple delights. It is a thing I shall cherish most" He said with a wink, settling back down on the floor. "Try and sleep, or I'll force another mug of herbs into you."

"Cruel person." The king said. "Cruel... I'll sleep. Sleep." With a yawn, the king drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:31 am

Taro's smile wavered, and he forced it back up, ending up with a rather unsettling expression. He walked over to the door and peeked out to Ayama. "He's sleeping" He murmured and then walked back inside, sitting defensively by the king's bed.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 am

Ayama smiled and walked back in, sitting on the other side of the Kings bed.
"He doesn't deserve to go by sickness." She said after a long silence
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 am

Taro shook his head and brought his knees up against his chest, absently watching the fire. "It is not my place to say, but he is a good king" Taro said quietly, resting his chin on his knee, normal antics forgotten. "He cannot die like this."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:41 am

Ayama smiled softly and ran her hand through the kings aging hair. She looked up to the fool. "I wont be able to be here for him always fool. So I'll need you to take care of him for me where I can't. Think you can do it?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:42 am

"I'm not leaving this room." He promised with a grin. "I'm sure I can keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:46 am

"Thank you fool." Ayama gave him a kind smile before kissing the kings forhead. "He always wanted to die on the battle feild. I can only imagine the pain that a sickness is taking him. But we wont let it, will we fool?"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 am

"No, we won't." He said with a small nod. "And I'm sure he won't either." He curled up on the floor by the side of the bed, hands under his head. "He's too stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 am

Ayama smiled, she began to hum gently, her face soft and smiling as she looked down to her king.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:13 am

The next morning, Galen opened the door to his father's bedroom and walked inside, followed by his requested healer. "Wallace, Ayama. You'll be working together now." He said bluntly. "And you, get out." He snarled, kicking at Taro who quickly scrambled up.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 am

Ayamas eyes darkend but she said nothing.

The king roused from his sleep, and his hand searched for the fools head, though his eyesdid not open.
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 am

"Prince Galen. Pompous as ever this morning, ah, alas, but a lock of your hair appears to be stray, shall I call on the maids to fix it for you? I simply cannot comprehend what the palace will think!" Taro exclaimed in mock concern. "We cannot have you walking around with a hair out of pla-"
"Guards."
The two guards placed on the door moved in a threw the fool from the room. "Don't let him back inside" He ordered and shut the door on them.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 am

The king sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Wheres my Fool? He makes my tea the way I like it."

"Hush my king." Ayama whispered, pushing him back down gently. "Your son seems to think it wise to keep him outside."

"Then my son is the fool." The king hissed. "I want my tea making fool beside me dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Starling

Starling

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:31 am

"He's doing nothing for your health" Galen said decisively. "These two will look after you. I'm not even sure what it was he was putting in your tea! Father, these two are healers and not court jesters. You will recover." He said and turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh... Rp... Land?   Ahh... Rp... Land? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh... Rp... Land?
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Court of Windser :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: